Monday 26 March 2018

STORY TIME: Lose Weight, Lose Friends | How People Treat You When You Lose Weight

Recently a really good friendship ended because of my weight loss and lifestyle change. I want to share the story with you all to show how weight loss/lifestyle change can affect ones friendships. So take a look, let me know what you think. Has this happened to you? Leave a comment, let me know and as always, thank you for watching! Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe for more videos. :)

xo

**VIDEOS MENTIONED**

Do People Treat You Differently Now That You've Lost Weight (Part 1): People Treat You Differently Now That You've Lost Weight (Part 2): out #TheDietSeries where I talk about a few of the diets I tried in the past:

New to my channel? Check out My Weight Loss Story: forget to subscribe!

Connect with me!!:

Instagram - - - - CookieMillerFIT

Business or Personal Training Inquiries - watchcookieshrink@gmail.com

You should consult your doctor before starting any new diet or exercise program. I am not an expert, I am just sharing MY experience. Do what is best for YOU. Do not overexert yourself!

keywords: weight loss and friendships, weight loss journey, obese, fight obesity, obesity in america, black obesity, black weight loss, weight loss, weight loss 2014, how to lose weight, weight loss story, loose weight, lose weight, watch me shrink, cookie, cookie miller, #watchcookieshrink, cookiemiller,how to lose weight 2015, fight obesity, obese, diet, diets, diet and exercise, dieting, how i lost weight, my weight loss story

No comments:

Post a Comment