Monday 26 March 2018

How I lost weight 80lbs! Keto | Low Carb

How I lost weight and how to do the keto diet low carb diet. Mom of 3, I also talk about the weightlifting I do, high intensity intervals, and my sugar addiction!

Don't forget to subscribe, I upload new videos every week.

Follow me to learn more ideas on how to lose weight, how to keto, how to intermittent fast and more.

Check out my video on how my friends treated me after my weight loss and boob job.

I lost 80 lbs to my channel!

send me something to my p.o. box!

po box 892940

okc ok 73189

*My favorite things*

Ketologie sweet like sugar and bone broth; pack of sugar free syrups:( holiday) flavors; love this multi vitamin; Keto Strips to keep you on track; Stainless steel 5 qt mixer I use:

My FAVORITE blender the Ninja, get it fav sunless tanner, skinny tan for the tanning; favorite coconut oil: best Mexican vanilla: flour that is my favorite: Favorite Low Carb Seasoning by Kosmos ( Gluten Free and No MSG): fav beauty products I swear by for anti aging and sagging skin!

MyChelle Spf 50 tinted sunscreen: Alcohol Free Rose Toner: Gelatin for collagen: Vitamin C plus serum for your face; best dry brush for dry brushing! and conditioner I am using to know and it is helping me get my hair back to life! , Paul Mitchell Marula oil; oil treatment that has helped; Joes Refresh Body wash with Vitamin C: Derma roller kit that I use; you do not have a Prescription for Retin-a, you can use this retinol and it works just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment