Saturday 24 February 2018

Makeup 101: Makeup Kit Essentials

♥ ♥ ♥ READ ME PLEASE ♥ ♥ ♥ [On a PC? Watch in HD]

Hey beauties!

So the other day I was chatting with one of my beautiful subbies - Hi Sonia! And we were talking about what makeup products you absolutely need to have in your repertoire! So here is the my answer! What a better time to talk about this than in a Makeup 101 lesson! After all, it is back to school season and I already gave you girls a break! Haha! I know its a long one so DONT COMPLAIN HOOKERS! Remember I am NOT a makeup artist and this just my personal opinion! I'd love to hear what you girls have in your collections! LOVE YOU pretty girls!

Thanks! Stay beautiful!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED (you'll have to watch for the specific details!)

Primer

Foundation

Concealer

Setting Powder

Blush

Eye Liner

Neutral Eyeshadows

Mascara

Lipstick

Lipgloss

Optionals:

Eye Primers

Bronzer

Highlight

Lip Liner

Lets chat!

♥ I N S T A G R A M ♥ @coffeebreakwithdani

T W I T T E R | I'm wearing:

Top- F21

Jewelry- Gift from my momma♥ (spoiled much?)

Nails- JulieG Cabana Boy/Dream In Pretty

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm a stay at home mommy, but still make some money on the side! You may wonder why I shop online so much! I do it with Ebates! Before every time I shop, I check this website first, most of the time the store I'm buying from offers cash back! So every several months I get money back in my PayPal account! It's so easy and free! All you need is a good MEMORY so you can remember to check the site first! It's sort of like buying stuff and getting cash back for ordering online!

And, it's not a scam. I wouldn't do that to my pandas

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hi pandas! I'm Dani! A wife, mommy, chef, nutritionist, animal lover, and lover of LIFE! YouTube is a great place to be creative, meet new friends, and learn! My channel is a warm, welcoming, and safe place! In order for me to upkeep the integrity of our safe zone, I only implement ONE code of conduct and that is: Share comments that are positive, helpful, empowering, uplifting and productive. Negative comments will automatically be erased, and hateful, hurtful, or negative people will automatically be blocked. Remember that every time you disrespect someone, you are simply disrespecting yourself. I have no tolerance for that here. And for those of you with continued positivity... THANK YOU for being you, and giving me so much of your time! You are loved, needed, and highly appreciated! ♥

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

For business inquiries such as company sponsorship or product reviews [ONLY] please feel free to contact me through email at coffeebreakwithdani@gmail.com Thanks!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

FTC- All items were purchased with my own resources, unless otherwise noted, and opinions are 100% honest and my own. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment