Sunday 25 February 2018

Freelance Makeup Artist Kit | Makeup Artist Must Haves

This is my freelance makeup artist kit this video shows you all the beauty products that every makeup artist must have in their train case, I hope this helps out all of the beginner makeup artists and the professional makeup artists!

::MAIL::

P.O. Box 1168

DeKalb, IL 60115

::POSHMARK:: & ::MERCARI:: Account here are the links!

My Poshmark is simply @carriedejong

Mercari you need to know is listed below !

○PLEASE SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a video

○INSTAGRAM: carriedejong

○TWITTER: FACEBOOK Mentioned:

SEYA BEAUTY

GOLD DIAMOND ROLLING MAKEUP CASE 4 WHEELED RC1 - MEGA BRUSH TUBBY A4 - ZIP UP BRUSH Switch by Verona Brush Cleaner

Recent Videos To Check Out:

My Brow Tutorial Skincare Routine Tinting Tutorial loves, I'm Carrie! I'm a Beauty Vlogger/Makeup Artist with a huge passion for all things beauty! On my channel you'll find an assortment of beauty related videos: reviews, routines, makeup tutorials, swatches, fashion and lifestyle videos. This is a channel for all only positive energy! Don't forget to subscribe!

If you are looking for a makeup artist please feel free to contact me with the email address listed below!

If you are a company/buisness and would like to contact me please email me at the following address! Thank-you carriedejong@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: Sometimes products are sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment