Monday 19 February 2018

Your Starter Makeup Kit | Sprinkle of Glitter

Products for your very first makeup bag!

AUTUMN LOOKBOOK - The Scenes Videos - - IN THIS VIDEO

(I've taken the prices from my Superdrug receipt but please do bare in mind prices can change over time/due to offers)

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £3.99

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £8.99

Powder - Had already from months ago.

Collection Shimmer Shades - £3.99

Bourjois Volumizer - £10.99

Barry M Lipgloss - £4.99

L'Oreal Super Liner - £6.49

Revlon Lip Butter - £4.99

Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon - £3.99

Sleek Storm Palette - £7.99

It's important to use a moisturiser before makeup and also to make sure you remove it before you go to sleep.

I decided not to include brushes in this video but currently I am love love loving the Real Techniques ones. I know brushes can be expensive but quality tools make such a difference to the overall outcome of your makeup look. If you are on a budget- why not ask Santa if he can help you out this year?

My Places :

2nd CHANNEL : - - - - - - PO BOX-

PLEASE NO GIFTS. ONLY LETTERS AND LOVES

Louise Glitter / Baby Glitter

2nd Floor

100-106 Leonard St,

London,

EC2A 4RH

Toodlepip!

xx

PS

I thought it might be helpful to share when I started wearing what, in case you are unsure or confused.

Eyeshadows and lipglosses - 14ish.

Above plus Mascara - 15ish.

Above plus eyeliner and powder - 16ish.

Above plus foundation and lipstick - 17-18ish.

Above plus everything else - 20 onwards!

There are no set times for when you can start playing with makeup but if you were Darcy I would say, 'enjoy your youth and beauty for as long as absolutely possible'. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment