Thursday 22 February 2018

What's In My Professional Makeup Kit/Traincase For Freelance Work

**Expand for more info!***

Please don't forget to Like/Favourite/Comment/Share to twitter or Facebook this video! Thank you xx

I thought i would do a video to help other freelance makeup artists who are starting out and give them an idea of the products to have in their kit.

I can understand how expensive it can be to start up your kit and over the years, i have added products to my kit.

These are the main essentials i carry around with me, however it can change depending on the job that i am doing.

Makeup Website: me on Instagram:

Missbeautyadikt

Subscribe to my visit my me on LIKE MY FACEBOOK you to everyone who watches my videos and gives lovely comments. Again, thank you for all your support. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment