Wednesday 21 February 2018

THE ULTIMATE DRUGSTORE/AFFORDABLE MAKEUP KIT: Perfect for Beginners! | JamiePaigeBeauty

I put together a drugstore/affordable makeup kit that is perfect for those of you who are beginners and are starting to put together your makeup collection, or if you'd just like some of my ultimate makeup recommendations from the drugstore!

Trying new makeup: mentioned:

- NYX Angel Veil Bourjois Healthy Mix L'Oreal True Match Maybelline Fit me concealer NYX Banana Powder NYX Contour Palette RImmel Stay Matte Powder Rimmel Natural Bronzer Wet N Wild Mega Glow contour palette Elf Blush Palette Maybelline Lash Sensational NYX Ultimate eyeshadow palettes Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadows Makeup Geek Eyeshadows (Mirage, Peach smoothie, latte, creme brulee, mocha, americano, morroco, corrupt, cocoa bear) Colourpop Matte X NYX Butter gloss Maybelline lipsticks Pixi Eye bright NYX Jet black NYX Brown Perfection L'Oreal Super Slim Liquid eyeliner L'Oreal Brow Stylist NYX Micro Brow Codes:

(If there is a '*', it is an affiliate code!)

*- Morphe Brushes: Used code JAMIEPAIGE for 10% off the whole site!

*- Ofra Cosmetics: Use code JAMIE30 for 30% off the whole Whitening Lightning and Gerard Cosmetics: 25% Off the whole entire site - Use code PAIGEBEAUTY at checkout Best Damn Beauty: JAMIEPAIGE for 20% off! Makeup Geek eyeshadows: post new content every Monday and Thursday at 6:30am EST!

__

Follow me!

♡ Instagram: Twitter: Snapchat: JamiePBeauty

♡ Facebook: Pinterest: Business Inquiries: jamiepaigebusiness@gmail.com

__

Subscribe to my channel! I'm Jamie! I'm a Canadian Beauty Vlogger/Makeup Artist with a huge passion for all things beauty! On my channel you'll find an assortment of beauty related videos: reviews, routines, makeup tutorials, swatches, etc.... even some fashion and lifestyle videos here and there. Hopefully, you like beauty and makeup just as much as I do, and you'll decide to join me on this little adventure - Don't forget to subscribe!

__

FAQ:

- My camera: Canon 70D

- My lens: Sigma f1.4 35mm

- Editing software: Finalcut Pro X

No comments:

Post a Comment