Wednesday 14 February 2018

Spring DIY Fashion & Outfit Ideas 2017

I love fashion! I love putting together new outfits & accessories. I love making or modifying them too! In this video I show you all that for Spring 2017. These are the latest fashions for Tweens from Target, Abercrombie Kids, Forever 21 Kids & Justice!

**Video correction - the dress with the little flowers is from Abercrombie, not Aeropostale - I voiced this over super late & in a hurry cause my mom was going out of town & I needed to get it done! Mistakes happen!

What are you most excited about wearing this Spring?

See my Annie Rose SPRING FASHION video my Annie Rose SPRING activity video my Annie's Vlogs SPRING break Fun part 1 my Annie's Vlogs SPRING break Fun part 2

~~~~

Annie Rose Cole is an 11 year old YouTuber. She hosts 2 channels - Annie's Vlogs & Annie Rose & co-hosts Jazzy Girl Stuff with her BFF, Hope.

This channel is for tweens & young teens, Annie will be posting lifestyle videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview.

This channel is monitored by Annie's parents.

CONTACT:

P.O. Box 1476, Pinehurst, Texas 77362 USA

BUSINESS EMAIL: Annie@infagency.com

Check out all my equipment KIT ME - Instagram

ANNIE ROSE VLOGS GIRL STUFF Brother - LITTLE BOYS CHANNEL

Big Brother - MattGC

Big Brother - WHYNOT ENTERTAINMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment