Monday 12 February 2018

NATURAL HAIR VS. HAIR STRAIGHTENING BRUSH! #SALONWORK

****************OPEN | READ | INFO BELOW****************

******IN THIS VIDEO******

Another day in the salon. PYT sent me some products and I put them to the test on thick, curly hair. I will be demonstrating how to use the PYT hair straightening brush on her NATURAL HAIR... Does it work???? Watch and find out!

******ABOUT ME******

Hi I'm Tierra: licensed cosmetologist, wife, mom, entrepreneur and college student. I have an in home salon located in Grand Blanc, Michigan. I have a passion for helping women along their healthy hair journey. My goal is to spread hair education and beauty around the world. YouTube is a channel for me to be able to do that. Thank you so much for watching and supporting what I love to do!

******UPDATES******

Q&A video coming soon! Submit your questions + TOOLS USED*****

WASHED + CONDITIONED:

Design Essentials:

-Oat and Protein Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo

-Honey Creme Moisture Retention Shampoo

-Almond Butter Express Conditioner

-6 n 1 Resconstructive Conditioner

find Design Essentials products here: PRODUCTS:

-Blow Dry Spray

-Argan Oil Super Serum

-Thermal Hair Straightening Brush

find PYT products here: MEDIA******

Instagram @tierrajbeauty

Snapchat @tierrajbeauty

Facebook Group: Tierra J Beauty

******HELPFUL LINKS******

MY WEBSITE: vlogging channel: video:

No comments:

Post a Comment