Wednesday 7 February 2018

How to: Easy Flat Iron Curls (No Twisting!)

Here's how to do easy flat iron curls with no twisting! This hair tutorial will help make a flat iron curls hair style so much quicker and great for beginners!

Sweepstakes Link (United States Only): You can use code KAYLEYSPLUXE if you purchase a SinglePass Luxe Flat Iron and receive the Patricia Morales pin free!

Curling your hair with a straightener can be so overwhelming. Doing all the twisting usually leaves me with awkward results. I love that this approach is SO much easier. It's great for long or short hair. A great way to get beachy waves or polished curls! Basically, DIY it with a straightener!

Products Used:

T3 SinglePass Luxe Flat Iron Morales Rose Gold Hair Pin

Schwarzkopf Crystal Shine and Hold Heat Protectant Spray

Ouai Texturizing Spray

Ouai Soft Hair Spray

----------

★More Videos You'll Enjoy:★

1 Week of Bun Hairstyles: Week of Ponytails: Days of Hairstyles from Clean to Dirty: Week of Heatless hairstyles and Chat with me at:★

**My WEBSITE: www.kayleymelissa.com

**Instagram: KayleyMelissa

**Pinterest: kayleymelissa

**Facebook: @kayleymelissa

**Twitter: @kayleymelissa

**SnapChat: KayleyMelissa

**For business inquiries: kayleymelissa@mattermediagroup.com

Mailing Address:

Kayley Melissa

530 S Lake Ave #531

Pasadena, CA 91101

----------

★What I'm wearing:★

Button down: ASOS

FTC: T3 Micro sponsored a mention in this video. As usual I ONLY recommend products that I have used personally and would recommend to my viewers. I'm very happy and proud to be working with T3 Micro this video. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment