Wednesday 24 April 2019

Spray paint art - MONSTER DUB CLUB - PRINTS iPhone 7/8 Space Cases

HELLO FELLOW MONSTERS,

I know it’s been a long while since I have uploaded anything to the channel... I am constantly working on new things and projects at the moment, so I am finding it hard to find time and scout for new tracks to upload and edit. I also have half an EP ready to go.... nearly there with it, but I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, so I don’t want to release anything shit, hence the time it’s taking to make it. For more updates on my personal music INVASION dnb and artwork, head over to my INSTAGRAM PAGE: sam_gordon_artwork -

I will be uploading spray paint videos like this more frequently in the future. Also expect a MONSTER MIX TAPE SESSION series to start soon. Keep your eyes peeled. πŸ‘€

MONSTER DUB CLUB - PRINTS

Custom themed spray paint prints.

A3 Glossy Spray Print - £10 each or (2 for £15)

16”x20” Canvas Print - £35

iPhone 7/8 Space Case - £8

Full package deal: (2 A3 glossy spray prints, iPhone 7 case and Canvas print), all themed how you like for the low cost of £55). Delivery fees may apply. πŸ“¦

(U.K. ONLY)

If you’re interested, live in the U.K and want a very own custom spray paint, please email me below with what deal you would like and we can sort something out. πŸ‘πŸΌ monsterdubclubenquiries@outlook.com

On a side note, prepare for new spray paint videos in the future! I will be filming what I spray and uploading it alongside some filthy dnb/halftime tunes/mixes.

Www.youtube.com/c/monsterdubclub

Or hit me up on my Facebook shop!

Facebook ✌️ ☀️πŸŒŽπŸ¦‘

Monster Dub Club:

Like -

Listen -

Follow -

Tweet -

INSTA - -

Email - monsterdubclubenquiries@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment