Wednesday 20 March 2019

What's In My On The Go Makeup Bag aka Kikay Kit

make sure to subscribe if you aren’t already, to see new videos from me every week!

don’t forget to like this video and comment what videos you want to see next!

✩ s o c i a l m e d i a ✩ (Let’s be friends!)

✭ i n s t a g r a m // @monalouiserey t w i t t e r // @itsmonalouise f b p a g e // @officialmonalouiserey b u s i n e s s e m a i l ✩ (pr, collab, sponsorship only pls :( tweet at me if you wanna talk!)

✭ monalouise19@gmail.com

✩ p r o d u c t s m e n t i o n e d ✩

✭ victoria's secret pouch

✭ bioré aqua rich sunscreen

✭ tarte shape tape in light sand

✭ too faced born this way multi use concealer in light beige

✭ happy skin matte of your dreams pressed translucent powder

✭ innisfree no sebum moisture loose powder

✭ benefit bene tint

✭ mac strobe cream in pinklite

✭ the body shop lip and cheek stain in deep berry 029

✭ laneige lip sleeping mask in apple lime

✩ f a q ✩

how old are you? 14

where do you live? Philippines, Manila

what camera do you use? Canon G7X Mark II

what do you use to edit? macbook 12 inch rose gold

what editing software do you use? iMovie

✩ w a t c h m o r e v i d e o s ! ✩

✭ updated no makeup makeup tutorial

► get ready with us ft. Ivana Alawi

► whats in my bag // mcm x-mini side studs stark backpack

► my 14th birthday // vlog 05

► m u s i c ✩

✩ s u b c o u n t ✩

✭ 23,331

✩ D I S C L A I M E R ✩

this video is Not Sponsored and all opinions are my own

thank you so much for watching and supporting me! i luv and appreciate you all so freaking much, hopefully i’ll see you in my next video! always remember someone out there loves you. ♡

xoxo ~ Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment