Thursday 14 March 2019

The most Popular iPhone 7 cases in Japan?

So what does a case reviewer do when he goes to Japan? He stares at all the iPhone cases that people around him are using.

So I'm back. Been back since Friday and I’ve been drowning in a sea of iPhone 7 cases. Also, I hate Jet lag.

The last few days has been a whirlwind of case reviewing as I have been working hard in getting as many cases I can into my review system. I’ve got two more iPhone 6s cases to review and then everything going forward is going to be on the 7.

Now, if some of you have been following me on instagram, I made a post regarding the most common cases I saw in Japan. Right off the bat, I don’t think I saw any cases from my Top 10 lists. No Thules, No Playproofs but A LOT of flap cases. Not full-on wallet cases, flap cases with one-card slot. I would say approx. 30-40 % of the cases I saw were those flaps cases whereas where I live in Calgary, a flap case is generally not very popular.

I’m not terribly fond of wallet/flap cases but after seeing how people use them I’m going to add a few more to my reviews.

Now the second kind of case that I noticed were these contoured cases. They’re a bit bulkier than the average case but I do have to admit, they fit way better in my hand than most cases. Funny story, I kept seeing this brand called iFace and tried pretty hard to buy one while I was in Osaka and could only find this version which was fine.

I came home a few days ago and apparently iFace sent me two of their First Class MPlus cases to review. Why the fancy name? because of the car mount, magnet integration they have going.

So, that’s all I got for this video. Glad to be back!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to stay in the loop! We release 2-3 videos a week so there's going to be something new every week. We're all about helping you get the most out of iOS so click Subscribe!

WEBSITE: +:

No comments:

Post a Comment