Wednesday 27 March 2019

Curvy Girl Fashion Haul: MEGA Marsté Fashion Try On (size 10/12) | Bailey B.

Hey Bailey Bunch! I've been such a fan of Marlena and Makeup Geek since starting my own YouTube channel. So, when she announced the launch of her fashion brand, Marsté Fashion, my interest was piqued! After seeing the mix of updated essentials, and understanding how versatile they could be, I knew I had to try some of them out. Turns out, I tried a LOT of them out, but I'm pretty pleased with most everything! Give this video a watch to see what a got, and get a feel for how they wear with some try-on clips.

THINGS I FORGOT TO MENTION:

- Although I love the shape and fabric of the Madrid Bodycon Midi Skirt, something I forgot to call out is how tight it is around the bottom hem. While the fabric is stretchy, it's still pretty constricting. Stairs aren't impossible in it, but it definitely took me by surprise at how much it narrows your range of motion while wearing it. Something to consider if you need/want more freedom to move!

- I forgot to mention that I also purchased the Malibu Cropped Leggings! You can see them worn in a few of the try-on clips, but I totally spaced on reviewing them. So, here it is: I was really surprise at how stretchy yet opaque they are. After seeing them worn in the clips, I don't think they're the most flattering thing I picked up from the brand. But I still think I'll get a lot of good out of them under tunics and dresses. I picked up a size 12/14, for reference! These run snug, so would definitely recommend sizing up.

THE BLOG IS BACK: www.dailybaileyb.com

Get on my weekly Sunday Funday newsletter: my decluttering guide: 3 new videos every week! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE: all of the products that I purchased:

Sydney Short Sleeve Tee in Goddess & Mystique: Camisole in Goddess & Mystique: Jersey in Love Story: Bodycon Midi Skirt in Mystique: Pleated Trouser in Essence: Long Cardigan in Essence: High-Lo Sweater in Flourish: Ruched Maxi Dress in Mystique: Cropped Leggings in Mystique: miss the latest videos:

BECCA x Chrissy Cravings Holiday Set Reviews: Beauty Favorites Tutorial: IKEA Drawers Fail: to Get the Most Out of Makeup: out my fave beauty, health, and tech products from Amazon in my influencer store*: in touch: heybaileyb@gmail.com

the blog: www.dailybaileyb.com

instagram: dailybaileyb

Periscope: Dailybaileyb

the tweeter: camera I use*: ring light I use*: Link

Hi - I'm Bailey B.! I'm a social media marketer moonlighting as a beauty blogger/vlogger. For quick, in-depth beauty reviews, tutorials, dupes, hauls, Q&A's, and more suggestions for your beauty shopping list, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment