Sunday 6 January 2019

Top 5 Best iPhone 7 Cases Under $25

SupCase Unicorn Beetle: Wavelength Series: Liquid Armor: Aluminum Bumper: ChrashGuard Bumper: iOS 10 & Swift 3 Course: to join my journey of creating an iOS app and business. I am currently learning iOS development, then I will track my app build progress, followed by building that app into a business. I also plan to start freelancing at the beginning of 2018.

Hi, I'm Forrest Knight. If you have ever wanted to create an iOS app, or any app for that matter, I want you to create it as I create mine. I will encourage you to finish and I hope you encourage me! Also since I'm a bit rusty, I will be refreshing my brain in the realm of iOS development before creating my app by creating simpler apps.

Also on my channel, keep up with the latest technology, tech gadgets, software, and the tech industry as a whole!

Subscribe, so you don't miss a thing!

CAMERA EQUIPMENT:

- Shot with a Lumix G7: - Rode Video Micro: - Joby GorillaPod (Don't get this one): - Better Joby GorillaPod (Get at least this size):

No comments:

Post a Comment