Tuesday 22 January 2019

Fashion Design Tutorial 8: Portfolios

NB: This video is geared towards putting together a portfolio for the job hunt. If you want to know more about portfolios for college, watch my video "How to Apply to Fashion Schools" video covers how to put your fashion design portfolio together: wrapping up your fashion design projects, what elements you need to include, packaging, how many (and what kind of) projects you need, plus a few tips on competition projects.

RELATED/MENTIONED VIDEOS:

My Fashion Design Process Interview: Fashion Designer Dahae Kim: Drawing Clothes on Bodies MEDIA is my etsy store where I sell Practice of my work, bits of my life. I'm currently working on a series of fashion alphabet clips of my videos, links to resources and stuff I think is cool or chat and retweet cool links re: fashion, education, local events, body positivity, Asian culture, good people like Facebook best for keeping up so I post updates here pin good examples of fashion illustration and design communication made by other people. I now have a board called "Figure Drawing Refs" which pins lots of great reference have 3 Collections on G+, one for fashion figures, one for fashion design, and one for fashion illustration.

CONTACT:

teaching@zoehong.com

Don't call me. I hate the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment