Wednesday 2 January 2019

DRUGSTORE MAKEUP STARTER KIT (for beginners) | Roxette Arisa

Hi guys! Today I'm doing a drugstore makeup starter kit (for beginners) video! Super excited because I've been wanting to do a drugstore makeup starter kit video for SO LONG!! A "starter kit" is basically a small makeup collection geared towards those of you who are just starting your makeup journey! I've saved up all of my ride or die drugstore makeup products and picked out the perfect products for those of you who are just getting in to makeup and want to stay on a budget. I think it's about time for another roxette arisa drugstore video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Let me know if you guys want me to start up my drugstore series again and what times of videos you guys would want to see! Drugstore makeup tutorials, drugstore best and worst videos, leave me your suggestions in the comments below!

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN OUR #ROXSTAR FAM ❤️

My go-to Hair Mask by ST. TROPICA: ๐Ÿ’ธ EBATES๐Ÿ’ธ Earn Cash Back for shopping online when you shop through the Ebates website! Sign up here: ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Get $10 when you sign up with my link above and spend $25+ through Ebates!

DRUGSTORE MAKEUP STARTER KIT (for beginners) PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Clear Bag: Formula Spotlight Primer: Fit Me Matte + Poreless (I wear 228 Soft Tan): Instant Age Rewind Concealer (I wear Medium): London Stay Matte Pressed Powder: Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad To the Bronze: Cosmetics Warm Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette: Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: Sculpt + Set Pomade in Soft Brown: Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo: Master Chrome Highlighter: Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi and London: Extra Creamy Lipstick in Circe: N Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Nudie Patootie: got so excited about the gloss I forgot to say what it was! It is the Hard Candy Volumizing Lip Plumping Gloss in Swan Lake: Wispies: Techniques Sponge: brush sets for beginners:

Real Techniques at Ulta: you want to mail me anything, you can use this address❤️:

ATTN: Roxette Arisa

2912 Colorado Ave

#2902A

Santa Monica, CA 90404

Business inquiries only: roxettebusiness@ipsy.com

FTC DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored video. Thank you so much for everything and for all that you do to support!

No comments:

Post a Comment