Wednesday 30 January 2019

100 LAYERS of iPhone Cases

I did 100 LAYERS of iPhone Screens and now iPhone 6s Cases! Apple iPhone 7 100 LAYERS Next! Watch - 100 LAYERS of iPhone Screens -

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT TO SEE MY NEXT VIDEO EARLY! - @keaton

►►Get Subscribed ►►

Watch more iPhone videos!

Get This App Before It’s Banned - iPhone Destroyer -

The 100 Layers trend is something I’ve loved! I did 100 LAYERS of iPhone Screens and now 100 LAYERS of iPhone Cases! This was super fun to do and I wanna do 1 more for sure. This challenge was super expensive just because 100 of anything isn’t cheap. If you see this, comment ‘100 LAYERS of Makeup’!!!!!

Twitter - - -

About TechSmartt

Hey I'm Keaton from TechSmartt and I make videos showcasing the coolest tech around. Yeah, that sounds like my mom wrote that first part, but really I find the coolest tech that exists. From overpriced headphones to showing off tech that somehow exists in this world.

comment ‘100 layers of cringe’ if you see this hahahahHahhahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment