Wednesday 19 December 2018

Wearing Fashion Nova Outfits For A Week

I've been seeing this mysterious hashtag #NovaBabe all over instagram, so I decided to investigate and see what all the fuss was about. So I bought seven full outfits from Fashion Nova and wore them for a week to see if they were as good IRL as they looked on instagram. What do you think of my Fashion Nova clothing haul? Did I achieve #NovaBabe status?

Don’t forget to click the bell to turn on post notifications!

Safiya's Nextbeat: video is NOT sponsored!

Assistant Editor: Claire Wiley

MUSIC

Mind The Gap

Top Banana

Magazine

Cafe Latte

Trendsetter

Tails And Top Hats

Gypsy Sailor

Huggys Strut

Tango Fusion

Sharp Dresser

Jet Setter

Sadango

Oohs And Ahhs

via Audio Network

SFX

via AudioBlocks

No comments:

Post a Comment