Monday 24 December 2018

I SPENT $700 ON FASHION NOVA...WAS IT WORTH IT!? 😱

I SPENT $700 ON FASHION NOVA... IS IT REALLY A SCAM!? 😱

• VLOG CHANNEL: my lovelies! so I went at it again and did a HUGE Fashion nova shop... still can't believe I spent $700... I wanted to see what Fashion nova was about since I see it everywhere all the time but never actually purchased anything from there myself! This is my honest review, fashion nova unboxing and haul of all the items I purchased! ...

I didn't mention this in the video but after filming this I realised that fashion nova don't offer refunds as your cash back, they only offer in store credit! Meaning to get my money back i will have to buy more stuff from their website which is very annoying! because I never intended to keep all this stuff if I won't wear it. Seeing as this video cost me A LOT to film I do hope you guys enjoy it haha!! Perhaps I'll do another one in the future with my $500 in store credit!

LINKS:

WHITE LACE TOP: ZIPPER TROUSERS: JACKET: BANDAGE SET: SHORTS: YORK TOP: SWEATER TOP: SEQUIN DRESS: SEQUIN DRESS: VELVET DRESS: CROP TOP: LEGGINGS: MATCHING SET: TWO PIECE: SKINNY JEANS: JEANS: CROPPED CREW NECK JUMPER: CROP TOP: BANDAGE DRESS: JOGGERS: HOODIE: HANG OUT♡

• VLOG CHANNEL: INSTAGRAM: TWITTER: SNAPCHAT: Roxxsaurus

• MUSICAL.LY : Roxxsaurus1

• TUMBLR: BLOG: INQUIRIES♡

roxi.redhare@gmail.com

♡PO BOX♡

Roxxsaurus

Red Hare

Somerset House

Strand

WC2R 1LA

----------------------------------------­­­­­-----------------------------------------------------------

♡FAQ♡

*What camera do you use?

Sony A7s ii

*What editing software do you use?

Final Cut Pro

* What is your hair colour & what hair dye do you use?

Blonde - I get it done at the Salon.

*Where are you from?

I am living in the United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment