Saturday 29 December 2018

CUTE iPhone 7 Cases from Claire's | Liquid GLITTER and GLOW IN THE DARK | Mini Haul

I just wanted to show you guys these super cute and fun iPhone 7 cases we found at Claire's. They are having an awesome sale right now, buy 3 and get 3 free ... who doesn't LOVE a good sale?! There were so many cute cases to choose from!! Here is my mini haul. I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to let me know which one is your favorite!

To shop or find out more about Claire's, click here: shop or find out more about Justice, click here: sure to like, comment, share, and subscribe!

New friends are always welcome! :)

SOCIAL MEDIA

--------------------------------------------------

Be sure to subscribe:

Like me on Facebook:

Follow me on Twitter:

Find me on Musical.ly: @DestinyD427

PLAYLISTS

-------------------------------------------------

Most Popular Uploads: Videos: Hauls: Dolls, Unboxings, and Blind Bags: Me, My Pets, and Fun Days:

Makeup Tutorials: by: Destiny

Video edited by: Mama

All music in this video can be found in the YouTube Audio Library.

Song: "Beat Your Competition" by: Vibe Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment