Monday 29 October 2018

HUGE COLLECTION OF CHEAP IPHONE 7 CASES + TRY ONS! | MYMAKEUP DIARY

HUGE COLLECTION OF CHEAP IPHONE 7 CASES + TRY ONS!

Here is my HUGE collection of cheap iphone 7 cases! I try on all of the cases and show you which each one looks like on the phone! All of these cases are cheap and affordable to buy. All of the cases are linked down below!

I thought that I would do a updated Iphone 7 case collection video as this is my most popular video! The majority of the cases that I purchased are from Ebay and two are from Missguided! All of the cases are linked down below!

I hope you enjoyed the video and don't forget to subscribe!

Siobhan xox

CASES MENTIONED:

TOY STORY CHARACTER: EEYORE LIQUID: LIQUID HEART: SPARKLY SILICONE: SPARKLY MICKEY MOUSE EARS: LOTSO BEAR "STRAWBERRY BEAR": LIQUID BUTTERFLY: BLUE HEARTS: TINKERBELL GOLD GLITTER: WINNIE THE POOH AND PIGLET: TREE SNOWFLAKE AND EMOJII: BUMBER RABBITS: TRANSPARENT BUTTERFLY: TEDDY BEAR: HOT PINK BUMPER DANDELION: TRANSPARENT BUMPER: VIDEO:

*MUSIC - NICOLAS HEIDLAS - PACIFIC SUN*

If you are company wanting to contact me: mymakeupdiary7@gmail.com

WHERE TO FIND ME:

Instagram: @siobhanxo97

No comments:

Post a Comment