Tuesday 25 September 2018

SIMPLE & NATURAL MAKEUP KIT | Hannah Louise Poston | MY NO-BUY YEAR

This is my simple kit for a no-makeup-makeup look or undetectable makeup. I'm going on a two week writing retreat, so I don't need any glamor makeup, but I still want to neutralize my redness, brighten up my eyes a bit and even out my skin tone…plus, it would be so boring to leave all my makeup at home!

MY WEBSITE: HANDMADE TANGO CLOTHING: ON INSTAGRAM: ON FACEBOOK: MENTIONED

Sephora Collection The Universalist: Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Color Corrector: Perfecting Skin Tint: Shape Tape: Soft Matte Complete Concealer: Ambient Lighting Powder: Mister Brow: Beverly Hills Dip Brow:

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter: Bord De Plage Palette: Lash Paradise: Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara: Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner: Cheek Pop: Beauty Gloss Bomb: Beauty Agave Lip Mask: Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glace: Satin Lip Pencil in Het Loo: Cosmetics Infinite Lip Clouds: ME

sweater: Inhabit (found on ebay)

eyes: Morphe 350

lashes: It Cosmetics Superhero Stretch Mascara

face: Colourpop Flexiatarian

lips: EM Cosmetics Infinite Lip Cloud in Nude Rose

INQUIRIES: please write mynobuyyear@gmail.com

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment