Monday 17 September 2018

MY FREELANCE MAKEUP KIT - Organisation and Other Tips! | Tiara S. Dusqie

Hi Everyone! :) ( MORE INFO BELOW!)

In this video, I shared what's in my freelance makeup kit! I've also shared how I organise my makeup kit, and some tips I've learned from other makeup artists :)

I hope this video would be helpful to those of you who are freelance beginner makeup artists like myself!

As mentioned in the video, I've been really lucky to have met, worked with and gotten to know a lot of makeup artists around me. There are so many, but the one that I mentioned in my video (I got a lot of tips from her) is Janna from . Don't forget to follow her on Instagram! She has mad skillzzzzz.

Of course, I also gotta give a shoutout to my Bridal Makeup Artist, Nora from / .

It's really something when already awesome makeup artists motivate you (a raw, fresh, newbie) to go out and practice your craft.

Thanks to all the makeup artists who I know, I've met, I've known - locally or internationally - for you all have taught me and inspired me in one way or another .

Tiara xx

❐ MAKEUP/MAKEOVER SERVICES ❐

If you're looking for someone to glam you up for an event (i. e. engagement, D&D, special events), feel free to engage my makeup services! For bookings and enquiries, do drop me a message via Instagram (@tiaradusqie) or email me at tiaradusqie.official@gmail.com :)

-------------------------------------

❐ PREVIOUS VIDEOS ❐

► Rosie the Riveter Inspired Makeup Look : PRODUCTS MENTIONED ❐

► Luggage from Mustafa Centre // SGD39

► Pouches from Popular Book Store

► Mixing Palette // Makeup Cape // MAKEUP I'M WEARING ❐

Foundation: NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation & L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation

Blush: Hourglass Blush Palette

Eyeshadow: Colourpop Golden State of Mind Palette

Lipstick: 3CE Velvet Lip Tint

-------------------------------------

❐ CODES FOR SHOPPING, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! - Get $5 when you sign up at Lookfantastic with the code TIARA-RV

❐ SOCIAL LINKS ❐

BLOG: @tiaradusqie

Email: tiaradusqie.official@gmail.com

❐ TECH DETAILS ❐

Main Camera: Sony A7 or 18-55mm lens

Vlog Camera: Sony RX100 IV

Music: of these products are sponsored, unless stated otherwise.

Thank you all for watching!

Tiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment