Tuesday 18 September 2018

iPhone 7 Plus UPDATED Case Collection!!

iPhone 7 Plus Case Collection! ((watch in 1080p for best quality!))

The Much requested UPDATED iPhone 7 plus updated case collection! Hope you Enjoy!!

__________________________________________________________________

CASES SHOWN:

*Unicorn Glitter Case; Amazon:

Case-Mate Brilliance in Mate Mgramcases

: I will not link this site because I am NOT HAPPY with their customer service and do not want to promote them to you guys!

*Multi-Colored Marble; Mgramcases:

I will not link this site because I am NOT HAPPY with their customer service and do not want to promote them to you guys!

*Striped Elephant Case; Mgramcases:

I will not link this site because I am NOT HAPPY with their customer service and do not want to promote them to you guys!

*Case-Mate, Mother of Casemate Waterfall "Bling" Case: Ebay

*Plain Steel Pink Case: 5 Below

*Eseekgo

*Diamond Bumper: Ebay

*Mermaid Case: Amazon

*Allure Selfie Case: Case; Mgramcases:

I will not link this site because I am NOT HAPPY with their customer service and do not want to promote them to you guys!

*mgramcases:

I will not link this site because I am NOT HAPPY with their customer service and do not want to promote them to you guys!

*Mgramcases:

I will not link this site because I am NOT HAPPY with their customer service and do not want to promote them to you guys!

*Barbie & Bubble: Wish.com

*

*********************************************************************

As always thank you so much for watching! Please don't forget to like, comment, share,

& subscribe!! Click that little bell to be notified when I upload!!

**************************************************************

**My promise to you**

All my opinions are always my own and no one else's!!

**********************************************************************

Wanna see more of my wacky self?! Follow Me!!

* SnapChat: Lpc1130

* Instagram: Leah1130

* Twitter: Sweetnghtmr

*Blog: www.scatteredchatter.wordpress.com

* E-mail: Sweetnghtmr@ comcast.net

***************************************************************

*!* Treat yourself to a bag of customized (on your preferences) goodies for only $10 a month!! Try Ipsy Out, you won’t regret it! I’d really appreciate you using my referral UP FOR ULTA’S ULTIMATE REWARDS PROGRAM** (FOR FREE!) AND EARN POINTS THAT TRANSLATE INTO ACTUALLY ULTA CASH THAT YOU CAN USE FOR ANY PRODUCT OR PROMOTION AT ANY TIME! NO RESTRICTIONS OR REQUIREMENTS!! FOLLOW THIS LINK AND WE WILL EACH BE GIVEN A $10 OFF $30 TO USE ONLINE IN STORE, AND YOUR PURCHASE WILL STILL EARN YOU ULTA POINTS!!

ULTA LINK: Codes:

* Monq: Lpc10

*FabFitFun:

Get $10 off your fist FabFitFun box by using code “Beach” just follow this link: and be sure to enter your code at checkout!

xoxo -L

No comments:

Post a Comment