Thursday 20 September 2018

iPhone 7 Plus Case Haul - Cute Cases For iPhone 7 Plus ๐Ÿ“ฑ ❤️

Another iPhone Case Haul! Cute cases for the iPhone 7 Plus & Android come see! Get Your 20% off with code: Kimbyr20 on love doing these awesome iPhone Case hauls and I was really lucky to find yet another really cool place to buy iPhone and Android cases so I figured I would share some of the cool cases I found on I have had a lot of requests for iPhone 7 Plus case haul videos so I saved up until I had enough to show you! The thing that is hard for me sometimes is finding CUTE iPhone cases! I see all kinds of plain ones everywhere so I always have to research just a little more to find really cute cases. Get Your 20% off with code: Kimbyr20 on WHAT MY CHANNEL IS ABOUT ♡

AS OF LATE AUGUST 2017: My channel is dedicated helping you "Tech-cessorize" your iPhone.. and your world with iPhone related products and accessories, including iPhone Cases, grips, iPhone/iOS apps, music, technology and anything iPhone related! "Tech-cessorizing" is all about accessorizing your technology and making a statement with your iPhone which expresses your personal identity, fashion, and style.

Our iPhones are a huge a part of our lives. They connect us to what we love the most and they are truly an extension of ourselves which is why tech-cessorizing its one of my favorite ways to express who I am & be productive and practical while I'm at it! I hope you enjoy all the fun things I have coming your way. ๐Ÿ“ฑ ♡

☆ GET THE GOODS ☆

$2 off PopSockets Grips coupon has been discontinued.

1. GET POPSOCKETS GRIPS: Get a PopSockets Grips on Amazon: and get it fast with Prime → Amazon Prime (30 day free trial): Get the PopSockets Grip Car Mount: LINK TO ALL MY CASES: bit.ly/2iZ0Mx5

------------------------------------

♡ ALL PRODUCTS I USE & LOVE ♡

(My list is updated regularly) SEEN ON ME ♡

→ Eyeshadow:

→ Nails: (same brand not exact ones) White Fur Rug: Mascara: SUBSCRIBE TO ALL MY CHANNELS ⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎

→ THIS ONE: MY DAUGHTER'S: MY LIFE AS A YOUTUBER: ALL MY VIP MONEY OFF DEALS FOR ALL OF YOU ♡

▶ CONTACT LENSES 10% OFF CODE “KIMBYR”: AUDIBLE CREDIT FOR ONE FREE BOOK: IMPRESSIONS VANITY 10% OFF CODE "Kimbyr10": SIGMA BRUSHES MY FAV: -----------------------------------

My Filming Equipment:

1. Final Cut Pro X: Canon T5i: Light Kit: Microphone:

Intro Song - Gucci by: Qveen Song - Powers By: WITH ME:

Snapchat: ๐Ÿ‘ป Kimbyrleigha

Instagram: Page: me letters and anything you’d like me to try, review or talk about!!

c/o Kimbyrleigha

PO BOX 3043 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

----------------------------------------­­­­­------------------------------------­-

DISCLAIMER: None of these items are sponsored items, however I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All recommendations and opinions of products are honest and always my own. xoxo - Kimbyrleigha

No comments:

Post a Comment