Wednesday 22 August 2018

Kids Dress Up Costume Fashion Show! Disney Princess Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White Dresses

Download Poshmark: to Poshmark for sponsoring this video!

Shop my closet: @THEDAYADAILY

Buy or sell Fashion

Join the Poshmark Influencer Program with Stargazer I have teamed up with Poshmark for this awesome Kids Fashion Show! I dress up in some of my favorite costumes like Disney's Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland. Playing dress up is so much fun as a kid and I do lots of makeup looks, but I wanted to show you some of my favorite costumes too! I also show a cute Shopkins hat, my favorite makeup, and some of my own clothes too! You can also see these in my Poshmark closet! Download the FREE app to see what is in my closet!

Hope you enjoy this fun kids fashion show where I dress up in some of my favorite costumes! Give it a big THUMBS UP if you'd like to see more fun kids dress up videos!

XOXO Daya

***SUBSCRIBE for more family fun to my little brother’s channel!

****** Subscribe to Kasens Kid TV With Daya******

Email: thedayadaily@gmail.com

Poshmark:@thedayadaily

PopJam: @dayadaily

Twitter: @thedayadaily

Facebook: The Daya Daily

Website: thedayadaily.com *A full list of products will be on our website!*

Send Us Stuff:

The Daya Daily

P.O. Box 571650

Salt Lake City, UT 84157

*This channel is run by parents! All comments are monitored to keep The Daya Daily a safe, family friendly channel! All products and opinions are our own!

#kidsdressup

#disneyprincess

#kidsfashionshow

#disneycostumes

#cinderella

#sleepingbeauty

#snowwhite

#princessdresses

#kidscostumes

#videosforkids

#kidscosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment