Sunday 8 July 2018

I Bought CHEAP iPhone Cases from AMAZON! Amazon iPhone X Case Haul

VIDEO BY REQUEST! Trying out some cheap AF iPhone Cases from Amazon! My Amazon iPhone X Case Haul and try-on! Come see!

This video was a request from a subscriber and I am SO glad I did it. It was so much fun AND I got some pretty cool iPhone cases. Testing iPhone cases from different sites is always a mystery and I am glad I was not disappointed!

I can't believe I got all these iPhone cases on AMAZON! OMG! This Amazon iPhone case haul is by far one of my favorite videos because it was so shocking to find out that some of these iPhone X Cases were SO cheap and such good quality! All links are below.

⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNELS ⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎

→ THIS ONE: MY DAUGHTER'S: MY LIFESTYLE/STORYTIME CHANNEL: I HAVE MY OWN CELL PHONE CASE COMPANY!

10% off my entire site with code: YOUTUBE

Come check it out and support my channel: tag @KimbyrOfficial and @Kimbyrleigha on IG with your pictures and you could win another case for free!)

☆ GET THE GOODS ☆

1. Black & White Marble: Spigen Black Case: Black and White & Marble Triangles: Colorful Opal Marble: White case with apple cut out: Purple Ombre Case: Transparent Rose Gold Crystal textured:

8. Thin Black Case: Thin White Case: Pink Glitter Waterfall case: Watercolor Opal Marble Case: Glitter Water Case With Designs: Rose Gold Sparkly Case (MY FAVORITE): Weird Fake PopSocket Case: GET A POPSOCKET: Get a PopSocket on Amazon: and get it fast with Prime → Amazon Prime (30 day free trial): Get the PopClip Mount: ALL PRODUCTS I USE & LOVE ♡

(My list is updated regularly) WITH ME:

Snapchat: 👻 Kimbyrleigha

Instagram: Page: ARE YOU A YOUTUBER? ♡

Wanna be a Rockstar at YouTube SEO and grow your YouTube channel? I use TubeBuddy - check it out: ALL MY VIP MONEY OFF DEALS FOR ALL OF YOU ♡

▶ CONTACT LENSES 10% OFF CODE “KIMBYR”: AUDIBLE CREDIT FOR ONE FREE BOOK: IMPRESSIONS VANITY 10% OFF CODE "Kimbyr10": SIGMA BRUSHES MY FAV: ------------------------------------

My Filming

🎤 : Intro Song - Wonderwild by: HIVE Outro Song - Powers By: me letters and anything you’d like me to try, review or talk about!!

c/o Kimbyrleigha

PO BOX 3043 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

----------------------------------------­­­­­------------------------------------­-

DISCLAIMER: None of these items are sponsored items, however I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All recommendations and opinions of products are honest and always my own. xoxo - Kimbyrleigha

No comments:

Post a Comment