Friday 6 July 2018

BEST Drugstore Flat Iron (Hair Straightener) 2018

How I Style My Hair: TStudio One Pass Iron: (Amazon--comes in purple and blush pink) (Ulta) OR (Walmart)

This styling iron gets really good reviews and features 1" plates, heats to 450 degrees, has 30 heat settings, heats within 15 seconds and has a no tangle fabric cord. Retails under $40! This is my favorite flat iron.

My Top:

My videos you might enjoy:

GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS & CIRCLES:

APPLICATION DEMO TO GET RID OF EYE BAGS:

REPAIR DRY DAMAGED HAIR:

REDUCE MOUTH WRINKLES:

BIGGER LIPS WITHOUT FILLERS, MAKEUP OR SUCTION DEVICES:

MY DERMATOLOGIST'S TOP 3 ANTI-AGING TIPS:

RETIN WITHOUT IRRITATION:

== ========

My Camera:  

My Ring Light:

My Box Lights: 

===========

Some of my FAVORITE skin care, hair care and makeup items I ALWAYS repurchase!

BEENIGMA: helps build collagen, moisturizes and is the ONLY cream that I mix with my Retin A so I have NO irritation! ... for $ 40 OFF each jar and Free shipping! I purchase this for myself using this link and you can change how often they are shipped by contacting customer service.

FADE CREAM: I use a 3% hydroquinone: or a 2 % hydroquinone: for 4 months then I switch to a non-hydroquinone fade cream 1 month and then back on my hydroquinone product.

DERMAROLLER: 0.25 mm roller (can be used nightly) and 0.5 mm roller (I use it 1 x every 2 weeks): I use Real Needle Rollers: (0.25) OR Use discount code: ANNE25 to save 25% at checkout! (both 0.25 & 0.5 available)

NIVEA CONCENTRATE: OR I used this on my eye bags for 2-3 months nightly and it completely got rid of my bags! I also use it on my upper lids, under my chin and on my jawline.

MAKEUP / FOUNDATION: I wear medium

MASCARA (I use the waterproof): BALMS: Filorga and Soap & Glory: I use these after dermarolling my lips to help build collagen (they both have peptides)

LANOLIN OINTMENT: I use this on my lips at night

HAIR / DRY TEXTURE SPRAY: I use a little of this every time I style my hair to add texture

HAIRSPRAY: PROUD to be on the Huffington Post's TOP 5 MATURE BEAUTY VLOGGERS List! (right after Angie of HotandFlashy)

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

xo Anne

FTC disclosure: I do use some amazon and magic links and may earn a small percentage of the sales through my links. Thank you to those who use my links, I appreciate it!

Some of my favorite beauty youtubers to watch (and would recommend): HotandFlashy, Dominique Sachse, Kandee Johnson, Aly Art and Carli Bybel

No comments:

Post a Comment