Friday 20 July 2018

Amazon Makeup Review! | BYS Cosmetics - Cheap AF Highlighter Kit | Allison Jacobs

Hi Guys! I hope you enjoy this Amazon Makeup Review of this CHEAP AF BYS Cosmetics Highlighter Kit!

I forgot to mention, but BYS IS cruelty free! Yay!!!!!

If you want to check out my other BYS review on the Peach Eyeshadow Palette, click here for my Amazon Makeup Review! playlist, click here out CindyLou Bindi here you find some inspiration in any of my videos, please post your pics and tag me so I can see you @ajattainablebeauty #ajattainablebeauty!

Let's Be Friends!!!

Instagram: ajattainbeauty

For business inquiries: allison@ajattainablebeauty.com

Videos to Watch:

Amazon Makeup Review! | FOCALLURE TWILIGHT PALETTE | Allison Face Using Only SAMPLES! | Allison BOXYCHARM Unboxing + The Power of Makeup! Tutorial | You Need To Know! | Allison MAKEUP PALETTE WORTH YOUR MONEY!!! | PUR Cosmetics Creator Palette | Allison TJMAXX & MARSHALLS HAUL!!! | Allison Jacobs

bit.ly/TJMaxxMarshallsHaul

Amazon Makeup Review! | iMAGIC - Cheap AF | Allison Hubby Does My Makeup Challenge! | Allison 2 and 4 Year Old Sons Do My video is 100% NOT SPONSORED***

I do NOT profit off of these links! They are solely for your convenience!

Products mentioned:

BYS Strobing Kit in Keepsake Tin Strobing Stick Highlighting Trio Palette and Strobing Liquid Highlighting Trio Palette Illuminate (just the am an affiliate with Mikasa Beauty and if you choose to use my code ALLISONJATTMUA25 to save money, I will make a slight commission which will go toward improving my content/channel.

As always, thanks for supporting me as I chase this dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment