Tuesday 19 June 2018

Straightening my hair with Style House

This hair straightener is for damp hair. You can use it to strengthen your hair while it is still wet. It was designed for this purpose. I've had this hair straightener for 41/2 years now and it still is the best straightener I own. I don't use the highest setting. There are 4 heat settings on this straightener. I don't use hair straighteners much. I

My hair may look like split ends u

Buts it's because I got layers in my hair a while ago and I'm letting my hair grow out hopefully to one length eventually.

I hope you enjoyed the video.

Product is by Style House

I am not getting paid or have been paid for this review.

I just want to show you all how amazing this hair straightener is. I also have the regular one by Style House that works just as great.

Have a wonderful day. Have questions, ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment