Tuesday 5 June 2018

HAIR || Aliexpress - Ali Moda Hair Brazilian Straight (7 Month Final Review)

♥ DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE BUTTON! ♥

♥ WATCH IN HD ♥

It's been a while - but I'm on my way back with videos!

I'm starting off 2016 with a long overdue final review of the straight hair I've been wearing lately!

P.S. Please ignore the fact that I said "Shedded" Sighhhhh.

More info below!

INITIAL Virgin Straight

LENGTHS:

20, 18, 16, 14, 12 inch closure

HAIR BUNDLES WITH BUNDLES WITH lustre

No tangling

True to length

Soft

Affordable

Healthy ends

CONS:

Noticeable shedding

Hair is much thinner now

REMINGTON STRAIGHTENERS:

Remington Pro Ceramic Extra Hair Straighteners S5525

HAIR DYE:

Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL HD 90 Cosmic Blue Permanent Blue Hair Dye

FTC: I was sent this hair to review. This is not a sponsored video. All views are my own and 100% honest.

LIPS:

MAC Bittersweet Prolongwear Lip Pencil, Colourpop Chilly Chili Ultra Matte, Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit

CAMERA:

Canon 600D (T3i)

­

Other ways to connect with me:

♥ Blog: Email: Instagram: Facebook: Snapchat: nataliekayo

♥ DoS Blog App (App Store): DoS Blog App (Google Play):

No comments:

Post a Comment