Wednesday 30 May 2018

Multifunctional iPhone 7 Plus Cases: EYN IPHONE 7PLUS CASE REVIEW

With my busy lifestyle, I’m all for style, function, and versatility! Since I’m always on the hunt for every day products that make since for my lifestyle, EYN products sent me a FREE iPhone 7 Plus cellphone case to try out and give my review! While had some reservations about iPhone cellphone cases in general, I gave this a try and I was pleasantly surprised for the most part. It nailed down functionality, versatility, and style all in one!

My only negative is their color choices that were available at the time. I would like to see EYN products incorporate more colors into their line of cases as well as give some more feminine style options for the girly girls!

Use my referral link to get a discount on this awesome product and be sure to check out the rest of their products. The opinions expressed in this are my own and reflect my honest opinion about the product and I would not be giving it such a great review if I felt that it didn’t deliver on what it says!

MY REFERRAL LINK:

No comments:

Post a Comment