Thursday 19 April 2018

How To: Curl Your Hair with a Straightener - EASY Tutorial!

Ever wondered how to get those perfect curls using only a straightening iron? Well you're in luck! I'm showing you this super easy technique to get those beautiful bouncy curls!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: forget to follow me on Snapchat: angelalanter

Visit my blog: www.angelalanter.com

Check out some of my other videos! ♥

Watch my Dark Circles Routine tutorial: my Beautyblender video: my Kat Von D Contour Palette video: PRODUCTS //

Ferrum Straightener (LOVE for straightening!) // Flat Iron // Protectant Spray //

Kerastase Thermique (my FAVE!) // Brush (similar) //

Fave4 Hairspray // WEARING //

Earrings // (similar) // // // Used // else to find me // Join the Hello Gorgeous Family!

♥ Follow Me on Instagram: Follow Me on Twitter: Like Me on Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest: Follow my blog on Bloglovin: Mailing Info: Hello Gorgeous

12400 Ventura Blvd. #812

Studio City, CA 91604

Music: Kevin MacLeod "Son of a Rocket"

♡Thanks for watching! I really hope you enjoyed this video. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and give it a THUMBS UP for more videos! Please leave any makeup/hair look suggestions or requests in the comments section.♡

Hi! I'm Angela Lanter, the "Hollywood Housewife" of 90210 and Star-Crossed actor, Matt Lanter. I created Hello Gorgeous to be a lifestyle blog with a heavy focus on fashion and beauty! If I'm not at home whipping up a yummy meal, you can often find me on the red carpet alongside my husband. Here at Hello Gorgeous you can find makeup and hair tutorials, how-to's, fashion ideas, OOTD's, DIY's, and even the occasional cooking tutorials! I hope you enjoy! ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment