Monday 16 April 2018

5 Easy Curls/Waves Using a Flat Iron + a Review!

Here's 5 different ways to curl/wave your hair using a flat iron! I love that you can use a flat iron to easily create many different looks. What look was your favourite look?

Thanks for watching!

xo

Check out these products I featured in the tutorial:

♥ QT Performance Flat Detangling Brush: this video I am wearing extensions by Irresistible Me. For a review of these extenions, click this link: 10% off these extensions click this link: & use the discount code: IrresistibleNaomi

Connect with me:

♥ Instagram: Twitter: Blog: CREDIT:

♥ Summer Spliffs- Broke for Free (royalty-free music)

♥ Add And- Broke for Free (royalty-free music)

FTC: I was sent this straightener by Flat Iron Experts to test out & provide my honest review. All opinions are my own & this is not a sponsored video.

No comments:

Post a Comment