Wednesday 14 March 2018

What I eat in a day | healthy meal ideas to lose weight | BeeisforBeeauty

This video is about what i ate to lose weight! Here is an example of a full what i eat in a day. This video is meant to inspire you to make healthy meal options to help maintain or lose weight!

I lost 40lbs! & many of you asked me to post what i ate in a day to lose weight. -- PSA: Feel free to incorporate these meal/food options to better fit your lifestyle and weight loss goals. These are simply ideas and examples from my own experience.

You can pull multiple ideas from all of these videos to fit into your meal planning and body goals to gain, lose or maintain :)

.....LETS BE FRIENDS!! :)

INSTAGRAM BeeisforBeeauty

SNAPCHAT BeeisforBeeauty

FACEBOOK BeeisforBeeauty

be sure to check out all of my other WHAT I EAT IN A DAY videos! i have a playlist filled with more healthy meal ideas!! :) enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment