Wednesday 28 February 2018

How I lost 60 Pounds!! 10 EASY TIPS TO LOSE WEIGHT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!!

This will be a shock to everyone that doesn't know me in real life.. but yes I lost 60 pounds! I was fed up with being unhealthy and decided to change my life, and 4 years later it's crazy that I'm finally here and making this video to share to everyone. I remember envisioning this moment whenever I felt discouraged or unmotivated with my weight loss journey... Honestly guys, if I can do it, YOU CAN!!! Don't let anyone OR yourself keep you away from your goals and dreams. There's so much more I could share but this video would be a billiofwniofjaeiofjw minutes long haha, so I've narrowed it down to 10 super easy tips to get you to lose weight and keep it off! I followed these tips when I was losing weight, and still continue to follow them to this day. This is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix, but it's the only way you'll be able to get rid of your weight and keep it off. I promise if you make these changes to your life, you will see a change in your body. :)

Just wanted to put a disclaimer as well: Weight is a really complex thing, and you could be unable to lose weight for a certain number of medical reasons.. soo this might not work for everyone.

I don't even know if anyone reads the info section of youtube videos lol.. but if you did hey hello wassapppppp.. leave me a suggestion or question on what other health/fitness videos you wanna see!

ps sorry for the constant lighting changes in the video, I use natural light :(

// FOLLOW ME :

insta : : : missmeella.tumblr.com

snap : meganmargot

Thank you so much for watching! Like and subscribe for more xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment