Sunday 25 February 2018

Freelance Makeup Kit Tour | Makeup By Leyla

❤ EXPAND ME FOR MORE GOODNESS :) ❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Don't forget to change the quality to HD!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

HEY YOU❤ ever since you guys saw my FULL makeup collection, you guys really wanted to see my makeup kit that I use for my clients. I go as much into depth as i can without this video being an hour long LOL! If there is any other videos (collection types!) please let me know! I hope you enjoy and are having a beautiful week! mwaaaah xo

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

FULL MAKEUP COLLECTION AND STORAGE PALETTE COLLECTION: PRO TRAVEL BAG: CODES AND DISCOUNTS

BELLAMI HAIR:

-For ANY hair extensions on BELLAMI website (Discount code: "makeupbyleyla" for $5 off)

-FOR the Bellami 6-in-1 Curler (Discount Code: "makeupbyleyla160" for $160 off the 6-in1 curler)

GERARD COSMETICS:

-Use code "leyla" at checkout for 25% off SITEWIDE

WHITENING LIGHTNING:

-Use code "leyla" at checkout for 25% off SITEWIDE

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE GOODNESS❤

MAKEUP INSTAGRAM:

Makeup By ME! #makeupbyleyla

Let me know what you thought and please like this video :) Mwah!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment