Saturday 24 February 2018

Creating a Simple High-End Makeup Kit Under $400 | Mariah Leonard

I've put together a COMPLETE, beginner-perfect, start-to-finish makeup kit of the best high end products worth the money. I hope you find this helpful, and I hope it helps you when putting together your makeup collection.

Complete, Quality DRUGSTORE Makeup Kit: PRODUCTS FEATURED ($392 total)

MUFE 9 Artist Shadow Palettes

Tarteist Contour Kit

ABH Glow Kits

Glossier Boy Brow

MUFE Primers

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

BareMinerals BareSkin Serum Concealer

UD Eden Eyeshadow Primer

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Tarte Clay Pot Liner

UD 24/7 Glide On Lip Liners

ABH Glosses

UD Vice Lipsticks

Jouer Liquid Lipsticks

UD Travel Setting Sprays

Lips: Fantasia by Ofra

DISCLAIMER: I am sent makeup (PR) from brands for consideration, I discuss at my sole discretion, and only feature what I enjoy and am inspired by.

FTC: This video is not sponsored.

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: jonmarie@nextmanagement.com

GENERAL INQUIRIES: thegalsguide@gmail.com

BLOG marlleon ○ Business Inquiries + Event Invites + Press Inquiries:

thegalsguide@gmail.com

○ Business Inquiries + Event Invites + Press Inquiries:

thegalsguide@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM - - - marlleon

No comments:

Post a Comment