Wednesday 28 February 2018

BUDGET FRIENDLY STARTER MAKEUP KIT FOR BEGINNERS

Budget friendly starter makeup kit for beginners - Are you new to makeup? Are you stumped on how to create your first makeup kit? Look no further! Raye Raye is here to save the day and help you build your very own makeup kit without breaking the bank.

Products :

-Foundation/BB Cream-

Cover Girl Tru Blend - M4 Girl Pro BB Cream - Tan

-Blush/Bronzer-

ELF Cosmetics Blush & Bronzer duo - Master Glaze Blush Stick - Make Mauve (can be used on lips) Palette-

NYC Individual Eyes - Created for Brown Eyes

Wet n Wild - Sparkle til Morning

-Mascara-

Wet n Wild MegaImpact Mascara, Very Black

-Eyeliner-

LA Girl Gel Liner

-Brushes-

Bh Cosmetics 14 pc Party Girl Brush Set my Markkit where you can get access to some of the products I feature in my videos. eyelashes in this video are from - favorite Makeup Brushes - of my favorite skin care brands - get my circle lenses from - : : from Cut Pro

All editing done by me!

Camera : Canon Rebel T5i

Looking to reach me? Send me an email (Business Inquires only please) ITSMYRAYERAYE@GMAIL.COM

FTC : NOT SPONSORED

No comments:

Post a Comment