Thursday 22 February 2018

BEAUTY SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - BEAUTY MAKEUP KIT

This is my 1st makeup kit from Blanche Macdonald Center. I am enrolled in the Global Makeup Artistry Program. We will be receiving 5 kits in total and this is the first one. This one is for our Makeup Fundamentals module. The kit contains mainly Makeup Forever, MAC, KRYLON, Cinema Secrets and Modern Basics.

Follow My Blanche Macdonald Center Journey:

BEAUTY SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - ENROLMENT / WHY I CHOSE BLANCHE SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - MAKEUP FUNDAMENTALS SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - LIGHTING SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - HAIR SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - FASHION SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - AIRBRUSH SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - TV & FILM KITS

**The kit's at Blanche are continuously changing because better products and materials are always being created.

***Throughout the year you are also given different materials from the school that they don't pass on to you in a 'kit'.

****All of the materials for Prosthetics are given to you in class as you work, which I did not make a video on.

BEAUTY SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - BEAUTY MAKEUP KIT SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - HAIR DESIGN SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - TV&FILM / SPECIAL FX MAKEUP SCHOOL BREAKDOWN - BMC - SPECIAL FX MAKEUP | | D I S C O U N T C O D E S | | |

Gerard Cosmetics/Whitening Lightning: CODE "BAILEY" for 25% off SITE WIDE

High Quality Affordable Makeup Brushes: $$$ back shopping online & FREE $25 Gift Card *EBATES*: High End discounted makeup on HauteLook (Flash Sale Site): OUT MY VLOGGING CHANNEL: | | C O N N E C T W I T H M E | | |

INSTAGRAM: | | W A T C H M O R E V I D E O S | | |

My Makeup Collection: Cosmetics Swatch Collection: Coverage Foundation Routine: to Contour: Skincare Routine: Prada Marfa Sign: Makeup Artists Clean Brushes on Set: to Deep Clean Makeup Brushes: | | B U S I N E S S / B O O K I N G | | |

For business inquiries only please feel free to email me at baileyvanderveenx@gmail.com

*all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment