Wednesday 10 January 2018

THE SPOILED BRAT WANTS TO BE FAMOUS!? - Roblox - Famous Fashion

Roblox Roleplay! - Today Im trying to become famous in Roblox while playing Fashion Famous! Will be cute outfit as a party animal help me become a top model, and help me reach my goal of becoming a celebrity!? What about my brat outfit, can brats be famous!? OMG I think I need help on how to be famous in roblox!

● Merch Store ► Get my Roblox T Shirt ► Vlog Channel: ► of all Roblox videos ► you for watching, liking, commenting, and subscribing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you read this leave a comment saying ► Angry Momma is Back!

----------------------------------------­---------------------------------------

.:Send Mail To:.

ZaiLetsPlay (OR) Zaira

P.O. Box 5464

Gardena, Ca 90249

----------------------------------------­---------------------------------------

.:Be My Buddy:.

● Rickys (Biggs) Channel ► Snapchat: ZaiLetsPlay

● Twitter: Instagram: Google+: Game Info :.

● Fashion Frenzy :

No comments:

Post a Comment