Friday 26 January 2018

Salon Visit | Straightening Natural Hair (Type 4 hair)

Join Curl Friends Crew and receive my "Top Favorite Natural Hair Products List" Click here, haven't had my hair straightened in a while so this is a nice break to have. I had a great salon experience while at En'Fusion Beaute Salon (farmington hills, mi). The services I received was a Silk Wrap. I definitely recommend Ashley H. to y'all if you are in the Metro Detroit area.

To book an appointment with H. Instagram, | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE

Leave your questions and comments below!

Save some money!

Snappee Hair Ties

www.snappee.com

Discount code: janae10

Kinky Curly Yaki

www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Discount Code: Nae2Curly

LET'S CONNECT

www.janaemason.com---Join Mailing List and receive my "Top Favorite Natural Hair Products"

Instagram | business inquiries:

nae2curly@gmail.com

Music, not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment