Monday 15 January 2018

Nova Hair Straightener Curler Review - 1818 SC Style Hair Beauty 2 in 1 Set

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for tuning in! In today's video, I am gonna talk all about Nova's Hair Straightener & Curler in the Style 1818 SC! This is a 2 in 1 Hair Beauty Set & I got it off flipkart around a year back for just less than 500 bucks. I think it's safe to say that Nova's Hair Stylers are probably the cheapest online but whether they are worth the bucks or not is the question!

Currently You can find many Nova stylers on flipkart & there are quite a few ranges. The one I got is called Nova 1818 SC Hair Beauty Set & is currently for around 400 bucks. Nd Just in case, if you are interested in checking out Nova's 2 in 1 Hair Beauty Set, here'z the link: more Beauty Stuff, Hop onto my Blog @ follow me on insta @ ID = richa.saxena

*If you are a business or a company who would like to connect with me, please email me at coralswithblues@gmail.com.

----

Copyright:-

This video & it's relevant content was created by me (Richa Saxena) unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking permission at coralswithblues@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment