Monday 18 December 2017

iPHONE 7 PLUS UNBOXING & New Cases!!⎜Rose Gold ♥

iPhone 7 Plus Unboxing in Rose Gold review and new cute cases!I just got an iphone 7 plus recently. Was gonna get the 7 but decided to get the plus. But I'm so used to putting my phone in my back pocket when I'm out without a purse or something. Is the iphone 7 plus too big for girls that don't always carry purses and wear tight jeans? lol Maybe get a case with a lanyard or wristlet? but the phone is dope! It's got nice features like the two cameras with opticle zoom, portait mode for blurred backgrounds, waterproof, full hd selfie camera. what's your favorite feature on the iphone 7 plus? I also got a couple cute cases.

Now the iphone 8 and iphone x is out! Which iphone would you get? iphone 7, 8, or 10?

Check out my What's On My iPhone Video!! xo

3D Metal Ring Bowknot Soft Fur Ball Mirror Skin TPU Case For iPhone 5 6S 7 Seller Bling Mirror Hard Case And Screen Protector Cute Glitter Cover is where I got my 19" Dimmable Ring light that I film with for only $73!! INFO BELOW!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm Daseana or Seana for short. I usually go by SeanaSparkle on social media. :)

✧INSTAGRAM: Seana_Sparkle

✧TUMBLR: CHANNEL:

Check out my art and graphic design work here! I do freelance. Do you need a project done?

✧DISCOUNTS:

Whiten Your Teeth At Home: favorite makeup brushes!! 10% Off Code - SIGMA2016

If You're a Content Creator and want to make some extra money, join Famebit for sponsorships! Inquiries: SeanaSparkle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment