Tuesday 19 December 2017

Catalyst Case for iPhone 7 Plus - Review - Best waterproof iPhone 7 case!

BUY IT HERE:

Phone 7 - 7 Plus - - ME. Shop - is the best waterproof iPhone 7 case I've tested to date. Not only is it a tank of a case, it can take your iPhone 33 feet down below. Will you ever actually go that deep? Probably not. But being able to brag about your iPhone being able to is good enough for me.

It's more affordable than most others and is one of the most comfortable waterproof cases I've tested - I didn't complain once about the screen responsiveness or size.

I tested it in the depths of my garden and it withstood everything I threw at it. If you're looking for a waterproof case, honestly, look no further.

----------------------------------------------------

FREE AMAZON PRIME TRIAL - LIST:

Sony A6500 Body: 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens: 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens - 16mm f/2.8 Lens - DR-05 - Microphones Yeti - Light Stand - Light Kit - Boom Stand - ME ON PATREON: LFZ - Echoes [NCS Release]

Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.

Video Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment