Saturday 30 December 2017

2017 Fashion Trends I Will & Wont Follow

2017 Fashion Trends I Will & Wont Follow. Today I share the current 2017 trends that a will & wont follow. Let me know if you love these or hate these trends. Thumbs up for 2017 fashion trends I will & wont follow.

House of LX - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SNAPCHAT - rachelleea15

INSTAGRAM- - - - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

BUSINESS INQUIRIES - rachelleea@live.com

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Camera Equipment

Canon 80D - Video Mic Pro - g7x - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hi my name is Rachel & I make style & organisation videos about beauty, fashion, home decor & food. I like to share tips on how you can get more for your money and look fabulous for less. Please subscribe & leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment